If you are wanting to live and work in Bali, then a work visa for Bali is required.
A work visa for Bali will allow you to work and earn an income legally and also grants you residency. Being a legal resident allows foreigners to enter Bali even when there are travel restrictions in place.
Bali Legals have helped thousands of people obtain a work visa for Bali.
Work visa details below;
Working Kitas (Index 312)
Initial stay: 6 months
• Original valid passport with validity min 12 Months
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• University Dagree
• Digital photograph red or white background pc
• Reference Letter from Previous Company or Clients
• Fully vaccination digital certificate
• Domicile letter from local baniar
• Police report
• Details and documents of company sponsor such as Article of association by public notary, Legalize article of association by law and human right ministry, Domicile letter, Company tax registration number, Business registration number, Trading business permit or Tourism business permit, company letterhead, company stamp
• BPJS (Working and Health Insurance) for old established company that more than 1 year
• Processing RPTKA (Manpower Placement Plan) takes approximately 14 working days.
• Processing IMTA (Working Permit) takes approximately 5-7 working days (once e-billing has been issued and paid the DPKK of USD 1200 to the bank).
• Processing e-Visa takes approximately 3-5 working days after the e-billing to pay the visa fee USD 150 paid to the bank.
• After the e-Visa issued, we will forward it to the visa holder email and the visa holder can arrange the plan to enter Indonesia accordingly.
• Once the visa holder has arrived in Bali, we will require the original passport to be submitted to immigration office to get the e-KITAS.
Need to apply or have a question?
Call +62 361-9344259 or contact us online.
See our Google Reviews.