If you’re married to an Indonesian you are eligible to obtain a spouse visa for Bali, also known as a Spouse KITAS.
Obtaining a visa through spousal sponsorship is a visa type only available for foreigners who marry Indonesian citizens.
A KITAS is a temporary residence permit. Like many other visas for Indonesia, you’re going to need a sponsor. In this instance it will be your spouse.
Once you have resided in Indonesia for two years on a Spousal KITAS you can move on to a permanent residence visa called a KITAP.
Bali Legals have helped thousands of people obtain a spouse visa for Bali. The details of this visa are below;
(Index 317) Onshore
Initial stay: 12 months
• Color copy valid passport with validity min 18 month
• Color copy of Marriage Certificate
• Color copy of Spouse Family Card
• Color copy of Spouse Indonesian ID (KTP)
• Digital photograph red or white background 1pc
• Color copy of Spouse Birth Certificate
• Copy of Spouse Bank Statement (Last 3 months)
• Fully vaccination digital cartificate
• Domicile letter from local baniar
• Police report
- Conversion current visa at local immigration office takes approximately 14 working days. After local immigration issued the conversion visa letter approval we then continue to submit at district office.
- The approval process of visa conversion letter at district office takes approximately 3 working days.
- The approval process at directorate general immigration office in Jakarta takes approximately 7 working days and after we have the approval we continue the final process at local immigration office.
- The final process of the KITAS as local immigration office takes approximately 14 working days.
Processing time for offshore application:
- Processing the e-Visa takes 7-14 working days
- After the e-Visa issued, we will forward it to the visa holder email and the visa holder can arrange the plan to enter Indonesia accordingly. The e-Visa will be valid for 90 days for the visa holder to use it enter Indonesia.
- Once the visa holder has arrived in Bali, we will require the original passport to be submitted to Immigration office to get the e-KITAS. This final stage of the process takes approximately 14 working days until the Electronic-KITAS is issued.
Need to apply for a spouse visa for Bali or have a question?
Call +62 361-9344259 or contact us online.
See our Google Reviews.