- Posted by DCAdmin
- On January 22, 2020
Bali Visa Tips
Visa and Passport
1. Free entry stamp and Visa on Arrival both valid for 30 days. Remember: day of arrival and departure day count as full days each
2. Your passport must be valid for 6 months when arriving. Otherwise you won’t be allowed to enter Bali (happens to quite a few)! There are NO EXCEPTIONS
3. One page must be empty for the visa stamp
4. Keep your boarding pass when you arrive, you MIGHT have to show it to the immigration officer
5. Free Entry stamp is valid for 30 days and CANNOT be extended
6. Visa on Arrival is not needed for most travelers, but if you wish to stay longer and extend, you can apply for one with us
For all of your Bali visa requirements, please contact Bali Legals and we can assist you.
Connect with us on Facebook.