- Posted by Bali Legals
- On July 6, 2021
GARUDA Bali Travel Restrictions and Document Requirements – 5th July 2021 until further notice
• Passengers under 18 years old must follow requirements according to their flight destination
• Children under 12 years old who do not meet COVID-19 vaccine criteria are not advised to travel during the emergency public activity restrictions period
• Passengers departing from border areas and 3T areas (tertinggal, terdepan & terluar) do not apply the health certificate provisions as required
• Domestic transit/connecting flight passengers (without exiting the transit area) may follow the final destination requirements
• International flight passengers connecting to domestic flight destinations must follow the international arrival requirements (please see International Flight Entering Indonesia below) and the final domestic destination requirements as above
• Besides the above requirements, upon arrival at the destination airport, passengers are possible to go through additional health checks or to fill other forms/statement letters required by local authorities/local government.
• Passengers are expected to prepare a copy and original copy of the documents prior to arrival at the departure airport and present it upon check-in. Garuda Indonesia is not responsible for any lack or mistake on any of the required documents and has the right to cancel the flight of any passenger that does not meet the requirement
If you need any further assistance, contact Bali Legals to discuss your visa requirements.