- Posted by Bali Legals
- On September 11, 2023
Here are some key things you should know about the Bali retirement visa:
1. Age Requirement: Typically, applicants for the retirement visa should be at least 60 years old.
2. Financial Requirements: To qualify for the retirement visa, you may need to meet certain financial requirements, such as having a minimum amount of income or savings. The specific financial requirements can vary and may be subject to change.
3. Sponsorship: You will need a sponsor or sponsor agency in Indonesia to help you with the visa application process. The sponsor can assist you with the necessary paperwork and act as a liaison with the Indonesian immigration authorities.
4. Limited Work Rights: While the retirement visa is primarily for retirees, it may allow you to engage in some limited business or investment activities, but not for employment.
5. Length of Stay: Initially, the retirement visa is often granted for one year and can be extended in Indonesia. Extensions are usually granted in increments of six months. It’s essential to renew your visa before it expires to avoid any legal issues.
6. Reporting Requirements: As a retirement visa holder, you may be required to report your location to the local immigration office regularly.
Please note that visa regulations and requirements can change, and it’s crucial to check with Bali Legals for the most up-to-date information and assistance with the retirement visa application process.
See our Google Reviews.